Sunday, November 28, 2010

Needed Information About Austin Texas High School?


Needed Information About Austin Texas High School?
I just moved to Austin. I am 17. And I need to attend this year to school. I live off East Stassney Lane. Can someone tell me what school I will be attending? Or maybe a number to the high school directors of Austin? I also need to know when school starts. I haven't been to a regular school in a while. And I am completely on my own here.
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Wow! I would suggest contacting Austin ISD, the number should be in a phone book or call information for that. If you give them your address they will be able to tell you the name of the school you will attend so that you can contact them for start date and other information. Also, you could talk to some of your neighbors and see if they may know. Don't discount them if they aren't your age as the adults probably have or had kids in the school system at one time. I applaude you for being on your own and still being responsible enough to tackle this responsibility! Good Luck and Keep up the good work!!

Popular Posts