| Will I get into the University of Texas at Austin? I go to a class 5-A high school in Texas. I have a 4.00 GPA and I am taking the SAT next week. Based on what I scored on my practice tests I am expecting a 1490 or higher. I am ranked 95 out of 573 students in my graduating class, which is around the 16th percentile. Higher Education (University +) - 4 Answers Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions : 1 Sorry son, but you'll be lucky if you get into plumbing school w/ those grades. Better luck next life :) 2 a 1490 out of 1600 or 2400? 3 u have a 4.0 and you're only ranked 95? Anyway, ur GPA is good, and if u do that well on the SAT, then u will most probably get in. 4 Yeah you will as long as you have some scholarships, awards , extracurricular activities and things like that. |
Friday, May 20, 2011
Will I get into the University of Texas at Austin?
Popular Posts
-
Where can I learn how to body pierce in Austin Texas? Im wanting to learn how to do body peircings, how would I go about this? Is there a s...
-
The University of Texas at Austin grad school in journalism? Since getting into journalism/communications school is so competetive to get ...
-
Are people at University of Texas at Austin rednecks? it's a huge school and i was wondering if most of the guys are rednecks. i'm...
-
Where can my friend search to find teaching jobs in Austin, Texas? I have a friend who is looking to move, and he wants to teach. He is ...
-
is it hard to get into university of texas-austin and George Washington University? i am applying for biomedical engineering programme.. my...
-
Is it possible to be enrolled at the University of Texas at Austin, but attend another state school?Is it possible to be enrolled at the University of Texas at Austin, but attend another state school? For example, is it possible to be enr...
-
Your opinion on colleges in the Austin, Texas area? I'm looking at schools near Austin, Texas. Mostly interested in private colleges....
-
Which law school? Washington University in St. Louis or University of Texas at Austin? I am deciding between attending the two law schools...
-
Is it Possible to go to School in Austin or Phoenix without a Car? I'm not going to be able to take my car with me when I transfer out...
-
Is the University of Texas at Austin a good school? I am really interested im this school, but I keep hearing things about it. Mostly, I ...