Thursday, January 6, 2011

Is the University of Texas - Austin an "artsy" school?


Is the University of Texas - Austin an "artsy" school?
Is the University of Texas - Austin an "artsy" school? UT is one of my safety schools, as I am from Texas. I've been accepted to various private universities in New York City. The only problem is that even with financial aid, it will still be more expensive to study in NY. The cost of living is very expensive in NY. I want to study communications and minor in music. I'm really an artsy person, so I'm wondering if UT has an artsy vibe. Thanks!
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
The Athletic Department would probably not say they are artsy.


2
The UT campus itself does not, but the arts departments are large enough that you will have a large enough space with enough people with whom you will feel most comfortable.

Popular Posts