Sunday, February 20, 2011

Would I get into a school like UT (University of Texas at Austin) with a 3.5 and and good SAT scores?


Would I get into a school like UT (University of Texas at Austin) with a 3.5 and and good SAT scores?
I know I am in the top 16% guaranteed not sure yet. I have a 3.5 and a 2000 on the SAT. I am also an Eagle Scout and allot of mission trips under my belt, to be exact 4. With a letter of Completion of certain volunteer hours from the president. Would I get into UT?
Higher Education (University +) - 3 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I hope you do. It's a great school


2
Aw man you're not in the top 10 huh? Yeah, you seem like a good candidate....what grade are you in? If you're a sophomore try extremely hard to crack the top tenth....If you're a senior, just try to write killer essays and get reeeally good teacher recommendations. Good luck. I've got a 3.3 and 2020 SAT....luckily I'm in the top tenth of my school lol....Yay for lazy AP students....


3
yeah

Popular Posts