Friday, February 4, 2011

can someone give me an answer about transcripts? mainly high school to univ of texas at austin?


can someone give me an answer about transcripts? mainly high school to univ of texas at austin?
some colleges like a&m have a form where you write your applytexas id and other info to include with your transcript, but uni of texas doesnt so how do the admissions people match your transcript with your file?
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Through your personal info such as SSN, name, address, DOB, school attended, and etc. Your school counselor can probably help you with that. In my school, I just have to fill out a form for the counselor and he will send the transcript with a rec letter. Good luck.


2
I think get official transcript then if you have SSN, show it to them

Popular Posts