Friday, December 10, 2010

The University of Texas at Austin grad school in journalism?


The University of Texas at Austin grad school in journalism?
Since getting into journalism/communications school is so competetive to get into for a bachelors degree, I was wondering is that the same for a grad school? I'm gonna be applying out of state, so therefore if I wanted to go to grad school at UT in Austin and get a masters in journalism, would I need a 4.0. to make myself stand out better as well as get myself involved? Please and thanks.
Austin - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Grad school is very competitive because there's a limited amount of spots open. A 4.0 GPA would help, but you may want to start networking with people in your academic or professional field. They may be able to help you and probably write a letter of recommendation for you. Good luck.

Popular Posts