Monday, June 20, 2011

How long does it take for a money order to get from tyler texas 75702 to Austin Texas?


How long does it take for a money order to get from tyler texas 75702 to Austin Texas?
i ordered something online for the first time. they have comfirmed that the regular mail man was going to deliver it. but what if im not there to receive it because im at school and there is nobody home. what will happen to the package because it dosent fit in my mail box.
Other - United States - 3 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
it will go back to the post office. They will tape a slip to your door saying the package had attempted to be delivered. You will need that slip. And it takes 3-5 days from tyler to austin


2
Make a free blog at blogger about something you are good at or truly interested in, and than put adsense on it, bring people to your blog, each time your ads get clicked you'll earn money. I can assure that you will love working on it. If you want more info let me know.


3
Hey! I struggled to make money online for a long time until I found this website: www.startmakingmoneyonlinetoday.com Now I make around $400 a day (profit). I strongly suggest you take a look at the site, it helped me an enourmous amount! www.startmakingmoneyonlinetoday.com Good luck!

Popular Posts