Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I need to find a job in child care/day care in Austin Texas?


I need to find a job in child care/day care in Austin Texas?
I am looking for a job in child care or a day care type surrounding. I am a few months pregnant and in need of a job, it is so hard to find a job when you're pregnant and recently lost my last job due to economy related reasons. Does anyone know of a job in this area in Austin, Texas (or ANY type of job I can do pregnant). I just love kids. I am 19 years old and have a high school diploma and also a little bit of college but no degree (yet).
Austin - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Well... I think you would like W.A.Y.A, if u live in austin I bet u know what i'm talking about. It may be kind of difficult to do pregnant, but it would work.


2
try getting into some kind of child education courses at the east view ACC campus, they have a day care thing there. maybe you can get some training there.

Popular Posts