Monday, June 6, 2011

I live in around Austin Texas. How sucessful does someone believe I'd be if i started a car business here?


I live in around Austin Texas. How sucessful does someone believe I'd be if i started a car business here?
I am just a student in high school, but I'm starting to get my life on track. And, I had a thought of car business. Although I don't know how sucessful I'd be. In Austin. Would anywhere else be better? Thanks.
Other - US Local Businesses - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Are you talking about a tote the note car place? If so I think you'll do just fine. For one thing-people usually put a great sum of money down and don't make payments, you repo and do it all over. So in the long run your making more on this type of sales. I'm going off what one of my friends have told me, he has this type of dealership. And with Austin being a college town, I think you wold do quiet well, good luck!

Popular Posts