Tuesday, May 24, 2011

is the University of Texas Austin a good school?


is the University of Texas Austin a good school?
Is UT Austin considered a good school? Is it prestigious nationwide and worldwide? What have you heard about it?
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Well I am from Texas so something would be wrong if I have not heard of it. :) It is a good school and if you are liberal, it is the place to be. I think they have like a 50% acceptance rate. Many students who are in the top ten percent apply there because in the state of Texas, any student who graduated from a texas high school in the top 10% of their class, automatically gets in. It is kinda like a public Yale, Duke, Harvard, etc without the low acceptance rate. That is my opinion though. It is prestigious nationwide, but I do not know about worldwide.

Popular Posts