Friday, May 20, 2011

Will I get into the University of Texas at Austin?


Will I get into the University of Texas at Austin?
I go to a class 5-A high school in Texas. I have a 4.00 GPA and I am taking the SAT next week. Based on what I scored on my practice tests I am expecting a 1490 or higher. I am ranked 95 out of 573 students in my graduating class, which is around the 16th percentile.
Higher Education (University +) - 4 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Sorry son, but you'll be lucky if you get into plumbing school w/ those grades. Better luck next life :)


2
a 1490 out of 1600 or 2400?


3
u have a 4.0 and you're only ranked 95? Anyway, ur GPA is good, and if u do that well on the SAT, then u will most probably get in.


4
Yeah you will as long as you have some scholarships, awards , extracurricular activities and things like that.




Popular Posts