Saturday, April 16, 2011

What school supplies do I need for high school?


What school supplies do I need for high school?
I am going to be a freshman at Bowie High School in Austin, Texas. I am not taking any AP classes. I am also taking Theater 1 and Dance 1. I would greatly appreciate if you could help me. Thank you.
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I would get a set of 1 binder, 1 folder, 1 notebook, and 1 set of index dividers for each regular subject, be sure to have a pair of jazz shoes for the dance class. For the theater class maybe just bring a notebook. Oh, and sometimes on the first day of classes the teacher will be clear on what supplies they want you to have. (Ex: first day of math class they may say you need a 3 inch binder and a graphing calcualtor.) I hope this helps! =)

Popular Posts