Sunday, April 10, 2011

How is Austin Texas for a student?


How is Austin Texas for a student?
I want to move to Austin to go to school, a community college, and I want to know where do I look for a roommate or apartment? How is the city? Is it a good place to start over? Thank you guys very much!
Austin - 3 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Austin is a GREAT up and coming city. It is metropolitan, but not as large as a large metro area like NY or LA


2
There are definitely some school options here. I am not sure what you are looking for to start over so it is tough to answer that. I love this city and have done a lot of things to stay here. I don't know too many people who have regretted coming here or don't wish they could come back You can look for an apartment here http://everythingaustinapartments.com/ Probably best to look for a roommate on Craigslist.


3
i lova austin and my mom moved us here to go to austin community college. ou get a apertment right off campus

Popular Posts