Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Is there any other old school Thrash Metal Maniacs in Austin Texas?


Is there any other old school Thrash Metal Maniacs in Austin Texas?
I'm 31 years old. Grew up in the 80's with bands such as Whiplash, Hallow's Eve, Carnivore, Artillery, Annihilator, Metallica, Destruction, Anthrax, Vio-lence, Tankard and many more. I work overnights, have kids and Never get out of my house. I need to find some cool Thrash metal Fans to go to some Concerts with. Just seeing if there are many of us Thrash metal fans left? I know there is plenty of Death/Screamo Fans. I like some of that, but mostly into Thrash Metal. I need some Thrash Metal friends. If you live in Austin. Respond here!!!!
Austin - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
You probably want to put this in Music as this is for US travel. You can also try Craigslist.


2
Hi! I think your best bet would be to go to a concert and meet people there. I looked for an austin forum for thrash metal fans, but came up with nil. The 1st poster suggested Craigslist, and I agree. It's a good place to meet people. I think you would have decent luck there. I see ads for people wanting to meet specific types of people there pretty often. Your ad would get more views than Yahoo Answers, too. Good luck! =)

Popular Posts